Animatronic Dinosaur ParkDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
Customized or same as the picture
Steel skeleton, high density foam advanced silicone rubber
110/220V, AC, 50-800W
CE, ISO, BV, SGS,TUV
Amusement park, theme park and other indoor /outdoor
1. Design: Making construction drawing according to your requirements.
2. Skeleton: Frame is made up of stainless steel and then intalled brushless motors and wires. Each dinosaur’s mechanical frame will be continuously and operationally tested for a minimum of 24 hours before the modelling process begins.
3. Modelling: High density foam ensures the model realistic and highest quality. Professional carving masters have more than 10 years of experience. They create the perfect dinosaur body proportions according to scientific data.
4. Skin-Grafting: Advanced Silicone rubber will be used to graft skin to ensure the dinosaur waterproof and sunproof. Clear grains and realistic touching sense show you what the Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods really looked like!
5. Painting:Painting master can paint dinosaurs according to customer's requirement. Please provide any design.
6. Display: After finishing manufacturing, we will send you picture and video to check the products. Also you can check them by yourself. Each dinosaur will also be continuous operated testing one day before shipping.
7. Packing & Shipping: Bubble bags protect the dinosaurs from any damage from transit. PP film fix the bubble bags. Each dinosaur will be packed carefully and with particular protection the eyes and mouth.
8. On-site Installation: We also send engineers to customer's place to install dinosaurs.
Sign the contract
Production after the deposit is paid
Delivery after the balance is paid
The date of delivery:
Delivery within 40 days after receipt of advance payment
1. One of the raw materials is acrylic pigment and here's a description of it.
A pigment, a disperse pigment made from polymethyl methacrylate dissolved in mineral spirits, sometimes referred to as a pure propylene pigment or a plastic pigment to distinguish it from propylene and other water-soluble resins. The resulting polymeric pigment. Acrylic pigments do not yellow and dry quickly, and are easily washed away with mineral alcohol or turpentine. These characteristics make them suitable for use in painting preservation work to repair damaged or smeared parts. A tube-filled propylene pigment with a plasticizer added to the manufacturer under the trade name Magna pigment, similar to a special vinyl resin that is insoluble in turpentine and mineral alcohol, called Magna Varnish. Solvent. Because Magna glazing oil has the characteristics that acrylic pigment is easily soluble and cannot be repeatedly painted, it can also be used as a barrier oil, and can also play the same role in oil painting.
2. Our factory is staffed with hundreds of experienced production workers. We can guarantee the quality and quantity of production for you within the shortest time limit.
3. Corporate culture: customer satisfaction is the core - only customer satisfaction, the enterprise can have the market and profit.
Zigong Hualong Science and Technology Co.,Ltd
1. How about the quality control system of our products?
We have a quality control system from the material & production process to the finished production. We've got CE, ISO& SGS certificates of our products.
2. How about the transportation?
We have world-wide logistic partners who could delivery our products to your country by sea or air.
3. How about the installation?
We will send our professional tech-team to help you installation. Also we will teach your staff how to maintain products.
4. How do you go to our factory?
Our factory is located in Zigong City, Sichuan Province, China. You can book flight to Chengdu International Airport which is 2 hours away from our factory. Then, we'd like to pick you up at the airport.
Baryonyx's diet was also different from that of other carnivorous dinosaurs .He likes to eat fish, and he can catch fish very well, just like grizzly bears today. When he caught the fish, he held it in his mouth and carried it to the fern bush.
Little is known about the eating habits of dinosaurs, except for Baryonyx, which has a unique mouth and teeth design that prevents it from eating more than 9 meters of healthy plant-eating dinosaurs. Although Baryonyx's powerful claws could have killed plant-eating dinosaurs, its teeth were conical, not the beef-knife shape of meat-eating dinosaurs. So Baryonyx wasn't fit to be a predator, but it would have eaten dead dinosaurs, as evidenced by fragments of small iguanodon bone found in Baryonyx's stomach. So what's Baryonyx's staple food? A closer look at Baryonyx's teeth and jaws reveals that it was remarkably similar to an alligator, so it probably lived near water and used its fearsome claws to hunt fish. Later, Baryonyx's stomach was found to have a lot of scales and bone remains, which basically established the hypothesis that this was a fish-eating dinosaur supplemented by carrion.
Baryonyx lived in the last period of the Mesozoic era (Cretaceous Period, Cretaceous), which began 137 million years ago, ended 65 million years ago, and went through 70 million years. Both the inorganic and organic worlds underwent important changes during the cretaceous period. Above the Jurassic and below the Cenozoic. The cretaceous period was the period when the earth's surface was most inundated during the Mesozoic era. During this period, the northern hemisphere widely deposited cretaceous, which was named cretaceous by Belgian scholar J.B.J. omalidaruwa in 1822.
At that time, the land distribution and biological world of the earth changed rapidly, the Atlantic ocean cracked rapidly and the volcanic activity was frequent. The terrestrial dominance of late cretaceous angiosperms over gymnosperms is a great change in the plant kingdom. The animal kingdom did not change much until the end of the cretaceous, when the mass extinction of dinosaurs, ammonites and many other groups of creatures signaled the beginning of the new generation.
The baryonyx is 10 meters long and 3.35 meters high. 4000 kg. Other dinosaurs, fish and carrion. Early Cretaceous. Britain, Spain, Niger. The species has a long flat mouth and a fine tooth. The head of the crocodile has strong forelimbs. There are three powerful fingers.
In the early Cretaceous period, the Weldon Lake covered most of northern Europe. Baidutown surrounds and distributes alluvial plains and deltas, and flows into this lake. The fossils of the heavy claw dragon were found in these past delta sedimentary layers. In January 1983, amateur fossil digger William Walker discovered a giant finger on the edge of the Oakley clay crater near Suridol, and discovered most of the body skeleton fossils. In 1988, after discovering the English specimen, a part of the skull of the heavy claw dragon was found in the province of Burgos, Spain. In La Rioja, near Burgos, a large number of dinosaur footprint fossils were also found, some of which were considered to belong to the genus Dinosaur or other theropod dinosaurs. In addition, in the 1990s, two fingers were found in Niger. In 1996, another finger was found on the island of Wit. In December 1997, a fossil store on the Isle of Wight sold a baryonyx forelimb. These fossils seem to have been excavated on the southwest coast of the island of Wit several decades ago and are housed in a castle on the island of Wit.
In 2007, paleontologist Eric Beaverto suggested that these fossils may belong to the clawed dragon. But there is no conclusion yet. Baryonyx currently has five fossil specimens, a full 81% complete model, a large skull, two fingers, one finger, and an almost complete right forelimb.